Land Surveyor, Santa Monica or Costa Mesa, CA
Incledon Consulting Group is a small-but-growing civil engineering and land surveying company whose projects are located throughout Southern and Central California and Hawaii. We provide a wide variety of design and support services to the facilities engineering, education, land development, and public works communities with a highly personalized, client-centered approach.
ICG provides an intellectually engaging and flexible work environment so you can grow professionally and personally. We work together to ensure our clients and projects get the individualized attention needed. Our diverse and challenging projects push all our employees to transform their brains and ways of thinking to approach each project in a different, more productive light.
You will be responsible for (1) the collection of data, (2) processing, (3) mission planning, (4) post-processing, (5) mapping, and (6) technical quality of (a) boundary surveys, (b) topographic surveys, (c) ALTA’s, (d) control surveys, and occasionally (e) construction staking.
- Desires the opportunity for progressive increases and responsibility and the freedom to experiment to discover new-and-improved techniques to complete tasks
- Has the ability to accurately follow direction/instruction
- Has the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team but who also possesses a strong sense of independence and self-efficacy
- Desires to think strategically, logically, creatively, and independently
- Is self-motivated, flexible, and learns quickly
- Cherishes time spent outdoors and has the desire and physical ability to work outdoors for up to 10 hours a day
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree in any Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics field
- Has experience in all phases of surveying
- Is willing and able to use robotic equipment in a one-person crew setting
- (Preferred) Is proficient in AutoCAD, Civil3D, and Microsoft Office
- (Preferred) Is familiar with modern GPS systems
Submit your resume to Michael Incledon at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon.