Civil Project Engineer/Hydrologist, Santa Monica or Costa Mesa, CA
Incledon Consulting Group is a small-but-growing civil engineering and land surveying company whose projects are located throughout Southern and Central California and Hawaii. We provide a wide variety of design and support services to the facilities engineering, education, land development, and public works communities with a highly personalized, client-centered approach.
ICG provides an intellectually engaging and flexible work environment so you can grow professionally and personally. We work together to ensure our clients and projects get the individualized attention needed. Our diverse and challenging projects push all our employees to transform their brains and ways of thinking to approach each project in a different, more productive light.
Visit www.icgcivil.com for more information about our company.
- Participate in the design of the site and street improvements, stormwater quality, sewer and water infrastructure, SWPPP preparation, and grading design
- Prepare subdivision maps and opinions of probable construction cost
- Participate in the plan preparation and permitting process.
- Desires the opportunity for progressive increases and responsibility and the freedom to experiment to discover new-and-improved techniques to complete tasks
- Has the ability to accurately follow direction/instruction
- Has the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team but who also possesses a strong sense of independence and self-efficacy
- Desires to grow professionally and to think strategically, logically, creatively, and independently
- Is self-motivated, detail and quality oriented, flexible, and learns quickly
- Has excellent organizational, interpersonal, and task management skills
- Has 2+ years of increasingly-responsible, professional experience in the study and design in civil engineering with an emphasis on stormwater management, storm drain, erosion, and sediment control design
- (Preferred) Has California PE or the ability to obtain within one year
- (Preferred) Has LEED accreditation and experience in field operations
- Graduated with a BS in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D or have basic knowledge and is willing to work hard to develop these skills
Submit your resume to Michael Incledon at firstname.lastname@example.org apply. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon.